We Are having an urgent opening for Assistant Manager Customer Service Contact Center with a leading Life Insurance Company In Mumbai
Designation: Asst Manager Customer Service
Experience: 5+ Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring inbound & outbound SLAs are met.
- Drive culture of customer centricity to provide positive customer experience.
- Doing Forecasting for inbound call center.
- Background of Vendor Management needed.
- Possess Knowledge of handling call center activities & billing.
- Do Root Cause Analysis.
- Drive Quality/VoC for calls, webchat and emails.
- Do quality evaluations for calls/emails/web chat & provide feedback.
- Travel to Vendor Site
- Conduct Monthly certifications & create test modules.
- Conduct Trainings for internal teams & Vendor.
- Analyze training requirements basis feedback received/other observations.
- Conduct effective and orientation sessions
- Ensure SOP and Training material is updated on periodic basis.
- Ensuring Lead generation targets are achieved.
- Ensures all customer queries are attended to within agreed timelines.
- Ensure escalation of all un- resolved enquiries to achieve TAT.
- To prepare email draft/scripts as & when required.
- Ensure every interaction with the customer is recorded by team members and required VOC scores received.
- Work in project teams to contribute towards process/systems enhancements.
- Monitor all MIS are sent on time.
- Review Daily/Weekly/Monthly activities of the team
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
VRS Advisory Services
Executive Talent Search Firm
View Contact Details+