Roles and responsibilitiesWe are hiring for the position of Engagement Manager - IT Applications with a leading multinational IT Support Services Company in Mumbai (Lower Parel).
- Responsible for IT budget for Application Development Projects.
- Cost reduction in app development project budget.
- Successful delivery and timely project rollouts
- Support Application development team as per defined and agreed SLA
- Improvement of ongoing applications development projects.
- To ensure overall responsibility for IT Applications development and Applications Support for the assigned region and /or project(s)
- To control IT budgets for the region & operate in innovative ways to ensure cost - effectiveness & also maintain standard of service.
- Awareness of RDBMS - preferably SQL 2000 onwards
- Knowledge of SDLC, software practices, Change control processes
- Communication Skills
- Overall responsibility for regional application development and Application support.
- Review and provide support analysis and give optimal solutions for Support.
- Work with various IT members and ensure highest uptime of applications.
- Ensure Support and overall delivery of software solutions for new projects or for the assigned region
- Project Management for various IT & business projects including responsibility for Time, cost and material management. Any slippages, issues will need to be communicated to stakeholders in advance.
- Vendor Management including SLA management and engagement with selected vendors.
- IT & Project Budget preparations & tracking.
- Control IT budgets for the region & operate in innovative ways to ensure cost - effectiveness & also maintain standard of service.
- IT governance - Policy enforcement
- Responsible for Client Management (Internal) & overall Stakeholder management - both internal & external customers.
- Provide leadership to IT applications team including Administrative functions, performance evaluation and team management activities
- Identify key issues and finding appropriate solutions
- Documentation of application deployment
- Documentation of key learning during deployment and support. Further circulating the same to vendors and end-users for improvement
- Lead & contribute to Product Development
- Judicious use of natural resources
- Shall adhere to the environment health and safety policy/objectives and guidelines of the organization.
Required Candidate profileExperience:
- 11 -15 years of work experience in the field of Information Technology
- Programming experience of at least 5+ years preferably on Microsoft Technologies
- Project Management experience of at least 1 year - including managing team size of at least 2 persons
- Experience in Internet Technologies and online applications
- Experience in understanding business requirements and preparing appropriate technology solutions
Perks and BenefitsVariables
Salary: INR 12,00,000 - 18,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:BCA - Computers, B.Sc - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:M.Tech - Computers, MCA - Computers, PG Diploma - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers
VRS Advisory Services
Contact Company:VRS Advisory Services