We are having an urgent requirement for the position ofExecutive - Grievance Handling with a leading Life Insurance Company in Mumbai Thane.
Designation: Executive - Customer Service
Experience Required: 2+ Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensures that the complaints are registered and responded to within the stipulated TATs and in line with the Quality expectation.
- Complaint management which would require contacting the customers and understanding and assist in resolving the complaint.
- Forwards queries to respective OPCs and coordinates for supporting evidence or documents
- Identify Root Cause for complaints and highlight the same to the concerned team.
- Mentoring new joinees by giving adequate support as a Buddy, on job training for handling complaint cases, timely assistance to resolve complaint cases. Quality evaluations to be done for new joinees cases and data to be shared with CHMR and Quality Manager for initial 10 days.
- Handling complaints received in the form of Legal notices or received from the Consumer Forum or the Ombudsman and ensuring that they are adequately addressed.
- Handling complaints pertaining to claims and ensuring that responses are sent out within the regulatory timeline for closure.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
VRS Advisory Services
A Leading Life Insurance Company.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:VRS Advisory Services