- Able to identify solutions within SuccessFactors either through workaround or customisations/ enhancements within SuccessFactors
- Partner with IT team to define multiyear capability roadmaps and translate into executable proposals.
- Ensure planned HR initiatives are delivered per plan across the regions and deliver per the promised value.
- Continuously explore the industry tends through partnering with IT/vendors to bring innovative ideas to add value
- To provide support on the HR systems project/product implementationProvide technical support/assistance with regards to
2. Identifying solutions within existing HRIT landscape (SuccessFactors)
3. Coordination with IT and IT vendors on the various requirements
4. Evaluation of IT requirements and solution provided by IT team and sharing the best solution for meeting Business Requirements
5. Architect distributed business integration deployed on premise or public or private cloud
6. Driving HRIT project activities and organisational change forward
7. Resolution on project related issues or mitigating project risks
8. Responsible for leading cross functional application/ infrastructure support discussions where collaborative troubleshooting and analysis is required to solve business / IT issues
9. Drive digital innovation & transformation with hands on experience practicing Enterprise Architecture & solve complex business problems
Education: Minimum: Graduate or its global equivalent in Information Technology
Experience: 7-8 years experience using the relevant or any other IT Applications and HR systems- SuccessFactors primarily.
Knowledge & key skills:
- Hands on experience of SuccessFactors HR modules implementation and post implementation maintenance and enhancements
- Hands on knowledge on relevant HR applications
- Knowledge on IT infrastructure
- 5+ years of functional experience in Finance. HR, Procurement, IT, Payroll , Benefits & Employee compensation.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role:Solution Architect / Enterprise Architect
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers, BCA - Computers, B.Sc - Computers
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers, MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Computers
VRS Advisory Services