Hiring Civil Engineer for one of our Leading Real estate client. and looking for a candidate responsible for to coordinate with engineers, plan, co-ordinate, Supervise structure and Interior works.
Exp - 7Years Post Qualification
Qualification - B.Tech Civil Must
Place of work : Noida Expressway
Reports to : Project Head
- Study of contracts & getting work done as per the contracts
- Interaction with contractors
- Work in close coordination of Project Manager, Consultants, Architects, Suppliers & Contractors.
- Determine labour requirements and ensure the productivity of workers at construction sites
- Setting up priorities during different work front
- Setting up sequence of activities for the timely completion of project
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing related to the project execution work
- Organising the various professional people working on a project
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Getting work done as per the Quality standards
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Develop and implement quality control programs
- Carrying out risk assessment & accordingly take steps to ensure saftey at site
Required Candidate profile
BE in Civil Engineering
7+ years of experience in Projects Execution Work Specifically structure and interior finishes
Exposure in structure and interiors of multi-storey buildings eg. High End Commercial towers, Hotels will be preferred
Should have strong bent towards high quality.
Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness should be able to get the work done from contractors.
Must be expert in prioritising and time management
Should have clarity of thought, conceptualisation and adapt in working within constraints
Should have focus on cost, communication & safety.
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 14,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Site Engineering
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Civil
PG:M.Tech - Civil
VRS Advisory Services