Roles and responsibilitiesWe are having an urgent requirement for the position of Senior Legal Associate with a Law Firm in Bangalore.
Designation: Senior Legal Associate
Experience Required: 3-8 Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working and analyzing the contract/agreement.
- Assisting the team in drafting and reviewing Sale Contracts, Master Supply Agreement, Third Party Agreements,
- Assisting seniors in preparing briefing note, research, judgment set and pointer for final argument.
- Attending mediation and drafted settlement agreements.
- Attending hearing before various Court and Tribunals
- Individually representing firm at stages of Court hearings
- Drafting opinions, replies to clients queries, replies to letter sent by the client to opposite parties, etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:LLB - Law
VRS Advisory Services
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:VRS Advisory Services