- BE/B.Tech degree or MBA.
- 10+ years of B2B sales or Enterprise sales in leading companies in IT/Consulting/Solution Sales.
- Proven record of relationship building with C-level executives.
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills.
- Excellent business acumen and problem-solving skills.
Our Sales experts at client operate as specialists in specific customer industries, and partner closely with many of the top players in the industry vertical to develop solutions that help build strong businesses and solve real business problems. We are uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses using robotic solutions to enhance productivity and efficiencies in their warehouses.
The role is the flag bearer of client in Benelux Region. You will become a core member of the EMEA management team, and be expected to start a small but growing team in Netherlands.
- Own P/L responsibility for the target geography
- Manage a growing team of talented individuals across functions
- Collaborate and consult with customers and prospect clients with the goal of building sustainable relationships
- Analyze Industry trends and client needs & develop strategic client account plans.
- Contribute strategically to the growth and direction of clients products and services.
- Help develop case studies/references of successful implementations in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an evangelist at targeted events and conferences.
- Champion new product releases externally.
- Deliver input to Marketing that grows the opportunity pipeline
- While optimizing limited resources, you are expected to thrive in ambiguous environments.
Salary: USD 90,000 - 1,00,000 & above P.A. + 30000 Variable
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Marketing, International Business
VRS Advisory Services