We are having an urgent requirement for the position of CPQ Developer with an IT Company in Bangalore.
Designation: CPQ Developer
Experience Required : 5+ Years
Required knowledge on CPQ:
- Should understand the Sigma COTS (Catalog, CPQ) capabilities and the overlay implementation needs from customer
- Good knowledge on the Sigma CPQ server side plugins (registration, configuration, override, deploy)
- Understanding of installation & working of managed package in salesforce lightning as well as salesforce classic
- Working with context data fields and synchronization with sfdc
- Understanding of sigma CPQ UI templates & overriding of the same
- Understanding of catalog services
- Working knowledge of sparse APIs
- Knowledge of order adapter framework, authorization APIs, event framework
- Have a coding experience in Node.js (Express)
- Must be experience in MongoDB, AngularJS, JQuery etc.
- Must have coding skill in HTML, and CSS (Twitter Bootstrap).
- Must have used Type script while coding
- Working Knowledge of JSON, Rest APIs and API communication
- Must have used Github or any code repository tools
- Familiarity of devop tools such as Jenkins
- Familiarity with Sonarlint code coverage
- Working Knowledge in User Authentication and Authorization. Familiarity with OKTA is added advantage.
- Must have error handling skills for Troubleshooting and syntax manipulation
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
VRS Advisory Services
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:VRS Advisory Services