Designation: Software Test Lead
Experience Required: 6+ Years
LOcation - Lower Parel - Mumbai
Knowledge & Key Skills:
1. Manual and automated testing
2. UAT experience
6. Web Application testing
7. Functional Testing
8. Experience in leading QA team
Good to have skills
1. Understanding of Sitecore
3. Digital transformation project
4. Non-functional Testing.
Responsibility & brief description -
- Works as part of a lean-agile development team to deliver business Digital solutions
- Interacts with Architects and Business Analysts to gather and analyze requirements
- Collaborates with project stakeholders to identify product and technical requirements
- Participates in writing and executing unit, integration, and system test procedures. Manage Test Strategy, Test Planning, Test Estimation, Test Reporting
- Collaborates with Operations staff
- Develops test automation scripts and maintains them
- Judicious use of natural resources
- Shall adhere to the environmental health and safety policy/objectives and guidelines of the organization.
- Work closely with Vendor team, do review and testing of their deliverables. Ensure that deliverables are signed off. Post-development ensure smooth support to the business users and resolve ongoing enhancement, changes, issues.
- Work closely with tech partner and prepare test plan, test estimation, test execution, documentation, test automation, test reporting etc.
- Manage and own Business UAT.
- Work closely with Development and Product team.
- Proven experience and track record in the software testing space
- Ability to quickly gain thorough understanding of business.
- Conduct, manage, and own Business UAT, which includes co-ordination with multiple stakeholders globally. Excellent co-ordination and communication skills.
- Knowledge of manual and automation testing, to ensure bug free and high-quality software.
- Must have knowledge of all testing activities, including but not limited to, Test Strategy, Test Planning, Test Estimation, Test Case Writing, and Test Reporting.
- Knowledge of developing automation scripts according to the coding standards.
- Practices automation development efficiency, maintainability and reusability.
- Knowledge of Automation frameworks.
- Participates in technical review meetings and other Scrum ceremonies.
- Prepare and publish dashboard reports.
- Understands software quality best practices, test strategy and planning, test case development, test case deployment and execution, test data, defect tracking, and test automation
- Actively participates in process improvements.
- Understand how project objectives, infrastructure, software and technical elements are related, and why they are necessary to achieve project success
- Assist in analysis of requirements and user stories for detail and clarity. Pass on these updates and understanding with the team.
- Manage and adhere to test schedules and execution, including those conducted by a third-party team. Manage and report on those activities.
- Design, manage and maintain data driven QA metrics with clear definitions and regularly review with management team members.
- Champion and drive improvements to Technology test effectiveness and efficiency, including identifying and creating a business justification for testing tools and services that will increase efficiency and effectiveness of the QA process.
- Work in an extremely tight time bound project along with various stakeholders including but not limited to Delivery Leads, Product Owner, Business Analyst, Scrum Master, and Development team.
- Plan and document test execution, track the changes in requirements, check test process and trace deviations.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Desired Candidate Profile
VRS Advisory Services
Executive Talent Search Firm
View Contact Details+