We are hiring for the position of Senior Manager - Strategic Alliances , with our a MNC Life Insurance company.
Location - Delhi
- Acquisition of new bank / NBFC / Fintech etc partners in the designated territories.
- Relationship building with the various stake holders in the bank, identifying the key decision makers in the partner and building a strong relationship with them.
- Gathering business information from the partners with regard to the distribution of Life insurance and also their core business.
- Mapping of competition activity in the designated territories.
- Organizing senior management meetings between the company and the partners
- Presentations / discussions with the partner on the performance of the company, its strengths in the area of discussion, explaining the mutual benefits of working together, etc
- Complete understanding of business metrics, balance sheet and working experience MS office. Powerpoint, XL etc.
- Participate in risk mitigation plans, contingency planning, business continuity programs by executing and reporting within defined timelines.
- Highlight and recommend process gaps, flaws and process changes.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Marketing
VRS Advisory Services
Our Client is a Multinational Life Insurance Company.
View Contact Details+