SAP MM Senior Consultant Lead the complete implementation Project (Project Preparation, Business Blue print, Realization, Final Preparation, Go-live & Support) from SAP MM / SD and integration with all other modules. The primary focus of this position is to manage end to end implementation projects with hands on capabilities to drive in SAP MM / SD Module.
- Must have hands of experience in SAP S4 / HANA MM /SD with integration to all other modules, taxation and other statutory requirements in India.
- Must have 4 - 8 Years of experience in SAP MM.
- Must have 3-5 E2E implementation experience as Lead
- Must have experience leading a partner team.
- Hands on experience to Configure the Purchase / Sales organizational structure of an enterprise in the SAP system and the necessary linking: Plant, Storage location, Purchase Organization, Purchasing Group.
- Hands on experience in configuring Pricing procedures.
- Material management master data (vendor, material, source list, info record, quota arrangement, condition records, and service master), etc.
- Configuration of various document types, material types, number ranges (external numbering) for material master, PR, PO, RFQ, Contract and changed the field status of material master records as per the user requirements.
- Configured account groups for field selections, number ranges & partner functions for vendor masters, determination and assignment of partner schema.
- Defining Release Procedure for Purchase Requisition and Purchase Order.
- Configuration of pricing procedure & automatic Account Determination Process.
- Configuration of Logistic invoice verification.
- Establish credibility at all levels within the External / Internal Stakeholders
- Provide Leadership and work guidance to associates drive Functional and technical discussions with project team during discovery/design sessions.
- Provide inputs as subject matter expert Lead SAP teams in creating Functional Requirement Specification /High Level Solution Design/Detail Design Solution documents.
- Use technical skills in internal SAP team as well as external software products necessary to meet customer requirements responsible for project success as an architect.
- Ability to collaborate with other team members working remotely from various locations.
- Must have strong technical foundation and strong problem solving skills.
- Proficient understanding of SAP technologies and applications.
Required Candidate profile
- Knowledge on Service Procurement & Blanket PO.
- Migration of data through LSMW.
- Great to have working experience on SAP VIM module
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
VRS Advisory Services