Roles and Responsibilities
AVP Distribution Operations role.
Exp – 14+ years
Team handling role
- Heading Distribution Operation function within Operations.
- Managing Compensation/ Licensing/Information management team and ensuring timely payouts to agents/Distributors
- Managing Agent Complaints and grievances and ensuring highest quality of services provided to distributors
- Managing Internal & External Audit for Distribution Operation
- Co-ordination with product development team/ Finance & Agency sales Management team for implementing new product launches.
- Managing Sales Employee Compensation and payout processing for sales employee
- Co-ordination with sales head and channel for implementing new compensation structure
- Managing all regulatory reporting for Distribution Operations
- Managing contest & convention for agents & sales employees
- MIS reporting for Senior management
- Managing end to end licensing process and ensure TAT and SLA adherence
- Deliver Channel requirements on systems and processes as per agreement with Channel.
- Engagement with Distribution Support team and sales on continuous basis and to understand the new initiative taken by Channel.
- Seek clarification and support the initiative in terms of launch from System and Process perspective
- Discuss the key challenges /current process gaps or process improvement suggestions with channel and seek the feedback.
- Strengthen engagement with Distributors through technology platform and through distributor feedback
- Drive distributor portal enhancements by taking constructive feedback from internal and external stakeholders and implement changes as per the project plan
- To review the trend and no of calls/queries received from distributors and take the corrective action to reduce the no of calls month on month basis by resolving key issues.
- To check query/call analysis and provide the update to senior management weekly basis.
- To ensure that queries are resolved within SLA and quality of the response are checked weekly basis.
- To address the issues identified during the course of action and fix the root cause.
Desired Candidate Profile
- To ensure all Distribution Operations related regulatory reporting are done as per the defined timeline and as per regulators
Process & Risk Control review
- Ensure process reviews & certifications for all functions within Distribution Operations during the year.
- To ensure effective controls are in place for Distribution Operations and to review and implement Control reports from a regulatory stand point across all functions.
- Ensure all Standard Operational processes are updated and signed-off by all stakeholders.
Adherence to SLA - Meeting SLA's for Compensation/Employee Comp/Contest trackers/Licensing
- Ensure that accurate commission is processed and paid to distributor within SLA as per Authority approval matrix.
- Ensure that requisite reconciliation’s are in place before releasing the payout.
- Ensure that periodic updates on commission exception review/ Commission hold and payout trend/Debit management has been updated to senior management on monthly basis
- Use of automation/Business Process re-engineering to improve customer satisfaction
- To review system roadmap and discuss with IT in terms of elimination of manual activities currently carried as well as ensure that newly identified risk in current process are mitigated through System enhancement.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
VRS Advisory Services