Role Summary: The role has overall responsibility of providing system solution for all business requirement of Life Insurance sales channels, Operations, HR , Finance and other functions to meet the business objective. He should prepare technical solution design specification for all business requirements and handover to software development team for implementation. He should have connect with Indian insurance market and update with latest trends. Perform competitive analysis for of the development of software applications. The role needs the candidate to understand Insurance domain, mentor the team and collaborate with vendor IT teams to ensure architecture alignment, support project managers, application design, design reviews and sign off to ensure business solution to meet stated project delivery objectives.
Support client engagement, product enhancements and new development by understanding business requirements, and performing competitive analysis for of the development of software applications.
o Deliver better user experience of the new / existing products which would benefits the clients and internal product line.
o Should identify, understand and define customer needs, objectives and business requirements, to design a solution that can best meet the Client's requirements and internal product line.
o Good in gap analysis, Preparing SRS documents, making Wireframes, Data Flow Diagrams (DFD), Blue Prints, and UML's for the client.
o Manage coordinate RFP/RFI's, walkthrough presentations and building capability documents and case studies.
o Liaison between clients and internal groups to ensure delivery of projects on time and within budget.
o Adequate knowledge on UI/UX mobile / web application.
o Possesses business operations capabilities combined with excellent technical, communication, presentation and client handling skills.
o Prior experience in Education domain would be added plus
o Strong Inter-personal skills; ability to communicate clearly at all levels
o Strong knowledge of IT Infrastructure and Design .
Key Result Areas
Project / Delivery Management
- Ensure business solution meets customer requirements and adheres to Alliance defined standards
- Assist strategic project team on technical and functional area
- Identify reusable components to create a service catalog that can be leveraged to accelerate solution delivery
- Identify areas of improvement & ensure application architecture as per current standards and technology innovations are in place
Act as interface between Business & delivery team on business solution, effort estimation, capacity planning, design patterns to be adhered
Risk Management and Mitigation
Ensure all IT design and architecture risks are managed
Managing the Team
- Guide extended team in sequencing the project deliverables to ensure all the building blocks fit in properly with no rework and surprises
- Review provided technical, integration, database design artifacts and source code if required
- Mentor to the application development team on appropriate use of architecture, Java / J2EE and SOA design patterns
- Mentoring the team on technical and business related areas
Help in coordination between different verticals of IT / DC Team
- 12.5+ years of Java / J2EE, SOA, Solution architecture.
- 8+ Life insurance industry experience.
- Deep hands-on technical expertise in multiple technical domains
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of business solution and application integration Architecture Guiding Principles.
- Lead the development and documentation of architectural patterns and solution, integration and database designs for use in solutions. Provide expert consultancy and coaching on these to project teams
- Track technologies and new business innovations, determine how they relate to our IT strategy, existing standards, platforms and patterns and lead the work to amend the existing assets or create new assets to reflect changes in the technology landscape.
- Collaborate closely with IT Architects to ensure alignment of Information, Application and Technology architecture to the overall enterprise architecture principles and framework.
- Knowledge Virtualization design with High availability and Performance point consideration
- Design knowledge of Infrastructure technologies like Active directory, LDAP, Router, switches, Server Hardware with all Leading OS like Windows, Redhat, Linux, AS400, DHCP, Radius,Cerficate Server, DNS, Application Load balancer, Link load balancer, fast DNS,CDN , ,Public certificates, global traffic manager ,Data center design ,Network Design for DC, DR and branches with MPLS,ILL,P2P,Bandwidth optimizer, SD WAN, Backup Infrastructure, Disaster recovery with RPO/RTO , Replication technologies, DRMS tool, Software platform like Java and .Net, Database platform like Oracle,SQL, DB2, Next Firewall, IPS/IDS, Antivirus solution, Advance treat protection, End point solution, Citrix virtualization, 2FA solutions, Web Proxy, DLP, Data stage solution ,TACACS ,NAC, IP telephony, Video conferencing solution, WAF, Unified storage, Flash storage, Recover point, Virtual tape Library, Physical tape library, Patch management, ITSM tools, Microsoft Exchange, O356,MS teams.
- Public cloud design knowledge of all the Leading cloud service Provider like Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google. with IIRDA related compliance points solutioning.
- Cyber security Advance SOC and SIEM related solutioning.
- Cloud adoption for Software and Platform as a service in Public cloud with all required security compliance.
License compliance knowledge for solutioning
Salary: INR 30,00,000 - 40,00,000 PA.
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role:Solution Architect / Enterprise Architect
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
VRS Advisory Services