Roles and ResponsibilitiesIndirect Taxation:
• Prepare & file GST return [GSTR-1 & 3B] for Two states under strict deadline.
• Monthly reconciliation of all GST receivable & payable.
• Monthly payment of PF, PT and PT return filing.
• GST Refund Application filling.
• GST Audit working & reconciliation with Trial Balance.
• Preparation of Indirect taxation schedule on monthly basis
• HSN code & GST Tax Rate Update in Purchase order.
• Update GST Rate in system as per government notification if any Changes.
• Response to GST queries of various departments/ customers/ vendors.
• Preparation of Submissions for regular assessment cases and complying with the notices issued by GST
• Other miscellaneous work like reconciliation of Sales & Purchase with yearly.
• Releasing Purchase order at Taxation
Desired Candidate ProfileDirect Taxation:
• Preparing and Filling of periodical TDS Returns.
• Monthly TDS working & payment to be done before due date.
• Update the lower TDS rate in System.
• Issuance of necessary forms, Form 16A (TDS), Form 16, etc.
• Documents / Information Submissions for regular assessment cases and complying with the notices issued by Income Tax Department.
• Preparation & e-Filing of income Tax Returns of Corporate and AEs entities.
• Preparation of Direct Taxation schedule on monthly basis
• Preparation & e-Filing of Tax Audit [Form 3CA3CD]
• Preparation & e-Filing of Transfer pricing [Form 3CEB]1
Perks and BenefitsPerks and Benefits
Salary: 12,00,000 - 17,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
PG:CA in CA
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
VRS Advisory Services