- Research and develop advanced statistical and machine learning models for analysis of large-scale, high-dimensional data.
- Dig deeper into data, understand characteristics of data, evaluate alternate models and validate hypothesis through theoretical and empirical approaches.
- Productize proven or working models into production quality code.
- Stay current with latest research and technology ideas; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Fetch data from databases through SQL and perform data transformations as per business requirement.
- Develop data pipelines to automate reports or analysis that lead to actionable business insights in python.
- Regression, Classification, NLP, Unsupervised Learning, Optimisation
- Automated Report/Dashboard generation using python, PoweBI, Tableau
- Ability to think beyond raw data and testing various approaches and methodologies of the solution.
- Understanding of deployment strategies using RESTful services
- 0 to 2 years of strong experience in data mining, machine learning and statistical analysis.
- Hands-on experience with Python, SQL.
- Experience in productizing models to code in fast paced enterprise environment.
- Strong intuition for data and keen aptitude on large scale data analysis
Perks and Benefits Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Statistics
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
VRS Advisory Services