Roles and Responsibilities
As a security design and review architect you must have a strong understanding of the emerging security practices and standards. Candidate must be able to consult, engineer and apply security best practices while designing and proposing solutions to our enterprise customers. The candidate must be able to conduct system security, vulnerability analysis and risk assessment, identify security gaps, identify integration issues, study architecture/platform and design security architecture.
Key Result Areas -
- Design, program manager, manage change and execute on key programs related to cyber security.
- Provide technical and functions expertise and guidance to all team as required to achieve the goals.
- Manage team deliverables and achieve objective, with the timeframe, as per the desired specifications/quality.
- Manage as SPOC for assessment of vendors involved, include manage and lead audits, security assessment.
- Interact with senior stakeholders across departments
- Reach and influence a wide range of people across larger teams and communities
- Research and apply innovative security architecture solutions to new or existing problems and be able to justify and communicate design decisions
- Develop vision, principles and strategy for security architects for one project or technology
- Work out subtle security needs
- Understand the impact of decisions, balancing requirements and deciding between approaches
- Produce particular patterns and support quality assurance
- Be the point of escalation for architects in lower-grade roles
- Lead the technical design of systems and services
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong knowledge of system architectures.
- Understand and articulate the impact of vulnerabilities on existing and future designs, systems and how easy or difficult it will be to exploit these vulnerabilities.
- Minimum 10 years on IT delivery experience. Should have managed teams delivering to IT infrastructure, End User, Compliance/Risk based activities.
- Should have hands on experience managing offshore teams in a service offering mode.
- Experience and exposure managing teams and working in hybrid functional matrix organization structure in a must.
- Should have proven expertise in transitioning and project/program managing
- Should have basic understanding & experience of key security technologies/security mgmt. areas: SOC, Antivirus, SCCM, IPS, EDR, DLP, SIEM, End, network and Infra security, Mobility and Remote mgmt. Vulnerability mgmt. Cloud security, etc. Understanding of various Cyber Threat and Controls and Governance aspect is preferred.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Preferred Certifications: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM).
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- 12+ Years with at least 3 years in a similar position
Role:IT Security - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT & Information Security
Role Category:IT Security
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
VRS Advisory Services