Roles and Responsibilities
The IT Security Implementations & Operations Centre - AVP would lead the critical Security Operations Centre and manage all functions pertaining to the same. The person would be responsible for outlining activities pertaining to people, process, and technology relevant to smooth functioning of the SOC.
Key Result Areas
- Develop and lead the Security Operations Center by managing a team of security analysts
- Ensure efficient deployment and management of key solutions like SIEM, SOAR, TIP, UEBA etc.
- Ensure deep insights and visibility to enterprise technology landscape with respect to security telemetry
- Manage real-time monitoring and responses to incidents impacting our customers and oversee post-mortem process, including investigation of root causes and business impact, communication to stakeholders, and mitigation initiatives
- Develop and build threat hunting capabilities to help with threat identification, response, and prevention
- Implement continuous updates and improvements to response processes and procedures and oversee the orchestration and automation of security response activities
- Serve as a collaborative partner with engineering and infrastructure teams across the organization to understand and define the telemetry needed from key production and corporate technologies
- Define and implement a strategic vision for monitoring and analysis of incidents to protect people, technology, and processes, and resolve security incidents while driving timely escalation where necessary
Desired Candidate Profile
- 12 years of experience in Cyber security with at least 5 years in Security Operation center with various SIEM, SOAR, UEBA solutions.
- Have experience building or leading a SOC for a large environment, preferably on a global scale
- Expertise in deployment and management of SIEM, SOAR, TIP, UEBA solutions
- Expertise in incident response, threat hunting, Use case engineering, device integration with SIEM
- Working knowledge of industry standard compliance, risk, governance, and security standard methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of threat areas and common attack vectors (malware, phishing, APT, technology attack etc.)
- Have experience in applying advanced anomaly detection and machine-learning techniques to the security field.
Graduate/Postgraduate in computer sciences with certifications and/or training in a technical security specialty (e.g., ISO27001, CEH, CISA, CISSP, CISM).
One or more security certifications: CEH, Security+, GSEC, GCIH, etc.,
Salary: 30,00,000 - 40,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:IT & Information Security
Role Category:IT Security
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
VRS Advisory Services