Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Process Improvement Manager in Finance to drive process improvements and transformation efforts across Finance function.
The right candidate will have a strong command over best practices for performance improvement and process design, can demonstrate the ability to evaluate and assess gaps and opportunities, and develop scalable outcomes in partnership with process owners.
- Partner with Finance process owners to drive critical process improvements and automation in FP&A, Accounting, and other functional areas. This will include mapping of current state processes, assessment of gaps and interdependencies, and design and implementation of future state solutions.
- Act as liaison with technology teams and drive the implementation of software enhancements in the Finance function.
- Leverage industry-leading process improvement methodologies to develop process mapping, assessment, and reengineering frameworks for Finance process owners.
- Measure, monitor, and evaluate the effectiveness of process improvements post implementation and make appropriate future enhancements to optimize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Establish and promote continuous process improvement mindset and practices through KPI/metric target-setting and monitoring.
- Collaborate and contribute to the creation, deployment, and maintenance of process best practices and standardization across Finance function.
- Communicate critical information to stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- Create business analysis tools and processes that can be standardized and reused.
Desired Candidate ProfileMBA with an emphasis on Finance, Accounting, Design, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent studies
Salary: 14,00,000 - 22,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Finance, Any Specialization, Information Technology
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
VRS Advisory Services