- Work within the service SLA
- Interface with back-end Teams to provide timely solutions for new requirements.
- Provide data driven analysis to management about key improvement and opportunity area.
- Drive end point compliance and interface for all internal and external audit.
- Drive new tool adoptions by launching new campaign and coordinate with user functions.
- Ensure Zone’s uninterrupted IT.
- Inventory management, incident management, problem management, RCA
- Lead New branch setup, new channel partner on-boarding, understanding Sales and other channel specific requirements and provide leadership engagement from IT side.
- Prevent IT Service SLA breach, in case of breach of SLA ensure vendor and contract management.
- Setup preventive maintenance and preventive alert mechanism to avoid any operational failure.
- Coordinate with SME to provide technical expertise for complex end user issues.
Desired Candidate Profile
- B.E with around 8+ years of similar Experience
- Have worked for managing complex IT setup of organization with 100+ branches and Zone Level setup.
- Shall have lead IT team of more than 10 team members
- Shall have lead IT support team across India
- End user Windows platform.
- DLP, AV, WSUS, Patch management, VPN, VDI technology.
- knowledge of Infrastructure technologies like Active directory, LDAP, Router, switches, Server Hardware with all Leading OS like Windows, Redhat, Linux, DHCP, Radius, Certificate Server, DNS, Application, ,Public certificates, global traffic manager , Network management coordination for DC, DR drills.
- Patch management, ITSM tools, Microsoft Exchange,O356,MS teams. Azure AD, Proxy etc.
- Wi-Fi, LAN,WAN, VLAN, DNS,DHCP, SSL etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
VRS Advisory Services