Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage CRM application from development, production support, initiatives aspect from concept to implementation.
- Manage team to deliver CRM related changes, along with application health monitoring, security fixes as required.
- Participate in change concept/roadmap/development related discussions and provide system functional inputs to ensure minimum gap. Design technology solutions for complex business requirements involving multiple applications integration.
- Strong experience on CRMNext or similar leading CRM products in Life Insurance covering policy administration, customer servicing, new business functions.
- Coordinate with Core Insurance & Digital application technical teams to identify system changes, solution & finalize FSD for initiation of Development. Responsible for zero gaps post implementation.
- Collaborate with CRM partner for upgrades, product queries, business issues to ensure smooth production systems & enhanced application experience.
- Strategize system/process improvements, plan and execute projects to automate/optimize processes to reduce ticket inflow and improve stability of application helping EODB.
- Awareness of contemporary technologies used by Insurance and BFSI Industry and evaluate them for use.
- Ability to manage internal & external stakeholders from Business units (Operations, Finance, Sales, etc.,), Vendor Management aspects.
- Ensure security, audit guidelines are adhered to in development.
- Monitor application performance, work with infrastructure & CRM vendor to ensure periodic maintenance and fixes as required.
- Extensive understanding of various IT technologies, SDLC, IT Development & Infrastructure.
- Periodic metrics and reporting to internal IT & business leadership on deliverables & roadmap.
- Work well within the budget to manage resources and deliveries.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong knowledge of CRMNext (preferred) or leading CRM products in service CRM
- Knowledge of IGMS handling
- Experience of working on Life Insurance
- Understanding of Policy admin, Customer service, Service to Sales areas along with integration with life insurance applications
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Development experience
- Strong experience on .Net, SQL and web application development/support including infrastructure understanding
- MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Technical Knowledge of new age technologies like RPA, Mobility, cloud and emerging technologies
- 10-12 years
- Minimum 4 – 5 years in Life Insurance & 5 – 7 years in BFSI
- 3 – 4 years of IT development management experience
- Minimum 4 – 5 years of experience in CRMNext (preferred) or any other leading CRM softwares (mandatory)
- Life Insurance applications (LifeAsia/ Ingenium)
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
VRS Advisory Services