- 10-20 years in Information Technology.
- Experience Applications development.
- Exposure to Payments Applications / Digital trends / Emerging Tech / Industry benchmarking
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Demonstrated ability to operate with independence and autonomy
- Experience defining and building cloud-native software products as a platform at scale with a deep understanding of those platforms capabilities and underlying technologies.
- Demonstrated experience breaking down problems, organizing work, planning sprints, and delivering technical programs in agile delivery models (scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience working on programs to define and build cloud-native software products as a platform at scale
- Enjoys diving deep to understand of the platforms capabilities and underlying technologies.
- Proven track record of data driven decision-making and applying continuous improvement methodologies across teams
- Can debate the delivery strategy with business teams, architects, engineers, and designers
- Can communicate to executives, peers, and staff with impact, eloquence, and authenticity
- Demonstrated experience building relationships, partnering with and influencing dependent teams while commanding the respect of the individuals you work with across the organization
- Huge plus if you have expertise in Payments, IaaS, PaaS, serverless technology, CI/CD, NoSQL databases, microservices APIs, and distributed systems operations in a DevOps model
- BS in engineering, computer science or related discipline.
- Technical program delivery experience including time developing and testing software
- Java,Microservices Architecture,Rest API and Agile methodology thorough knowledge and experience
Salary: INR 20,00,000 - 27,50,000 PA.
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Computers, BCA - Computers
PG:MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Any Specialization
VRS Advisory Services