Achieve pre-set business targets on case count, active branch, active sales staff and various KPIs (Key Performance Indicator) for designated branches/cluster
- Develop joint business and implementation plans with branch manager
- Interact regularly with Sales/ operations team to set targets & achieve required sales
- Initial grooming of the Relationship Managers in presentation & selling skills
- Make joint calls with sales team , if required during the initial months
- Accompany the sales team on calls with high-ticket clients
- Build up and maintain solid relationship and rapport with partner’s district managers, branch managers and all front-line sales
- Provide on-going training to partner’s staff, including products, sales technique, prospecting, objection handling and sales operation and process etc.
- To train the Relationship Managers on Presentation and Selling Skills
- Design and circulate business MIS (Management information system) and reports to various stakeholder as required
- Analyze data cuts on Business Performance and share the findings with the supervisors
Required Candidate profile
- To ensure achievement of sales targets with optimal market coverage
- To plan resource allocation and be responsible for financial viability of the cluster.
- To effectively lead and manage his sales team by providing them with ongoing coaching
- To ensure that the sale behavior, sales ethics and sales practices of the sales team comply with company standards and regulations
- To closely work with the branch / channel head to design sales strategies and initiatives that will cause improvement of sales performance across business.
- Handling a Team Size of 6-8.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Sales / BD Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
VRS Advisory Services
Contact Company:VRS Advisory Services