Roles and Responsibilities
We are hiring forTraining Managerfor aLife Insurance Company, we are looking for a candidate should be expert inBancassurance, as well as having team management skills.
Designation: Training Manager
Experience: 3-5+ Yrs
Rules & Responsibilities:
- Visit Partner branches on a regular basis to ensure that training needs are identified & training plan accordingly.
- Freeze, by month end, in agreement with Partner Sales team & Partner Insurance Specialists, training calendar for the following months.
- Visit branches & Conduct Training as per calendar/need/flavor of the month.
- Train/Coach RMs on identifying & understanding life insurance needs of clients & pitch appropriate solutions and support them in joint calls where required.
- Build good relationships & interact informally with PARTNER to ensure smooth flow of business & training transactions.
- Do JFW with partner RM to drive activation & product mix.
- Act as a Single Point of Contact for all training related issues.
- Act as a coordinator between Partner & TPC team for licensing training, renewal training, licensing exam fixing and all training administration related work.
- Ability to analyze competition products and provide compelling reasons basis these analyses on advantages & strengths of products vis--vis market.
- Ability to understand FUND performance reports of funds and compare with other ULIP funds as per similar asset class and provide compelling reasons on strengths of funds in various asset classes basis chosen benchmark with that of other funds of similar class.
- Ability to understand and explain various investment assets class and opportunities and the position where life insurance as an investment asset class stands out & fits in.
- Design and circulate training related MIS/ Training Calendar/ Training Coverage etc. to various stakeholder as required.
- Analyze data cuts on Performance of RMs pre & post training & take corrective action, plan training and coaching basis the same.
- Monitor & Develop the performance of all allocated trainers.
- Impart training induction and follow-up training to Sales Managers managing Partner relationship as per Training Road Map.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Sales experience in life insurance or other fields
- Good Knowledge of MS Office; Power-point & Word
- Life Insurance subject matter expertise
- Life Insurance Product knowledge
- Analytical skills to compare life insurance products
- Good understanding of financial products, equity market, portfolio diversification, financial planning knowledge & skills
- Team Management skills
- Mentoring skills
- Business perspective & planning
- Performance Management skills
- Finance / Insurance industry awareness
- Interviewing skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Peer-level co-ordination and influencing skills
Salary: 4,00,000 - 7,50,000 P.A.
Role Category:Sales Support
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
VRS Advisory Services