- Deliver better user experience of the new / existing products which would benefits the clients and internal product line.
- Should identify, understand, define customer needs, project objectives, business requirements to design a solution that can best meet the organization business objectives and internal product line.
- Good in gap analysis, review and preparing SRS documents, wireframes, data flow diagrams (DFD), blueprints and UML's.
- Manage RFP/RFI's, walkthrough presentations and building capability documents and case studies.
- Liaison with vendors and internal groups to ensure delivery of projects aligned to architecture principles, on time and within budget.
- Adequate knowledge on UI/UX mobile / web application.
- Possess good business operations capabilities combined with excellent technical, communication, stakeholder handling and presentation skills.
- Strong Inter-personal skills - ability to communicate clearly at all levels.
- Good knowledge of IT Infrastructure and design.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 18+ years of Java / J2EE, SOA, AWS, Azure Solution architecture.
- 10+ Life insurance industry experience.
- Deep hands-on technical expertise in multiple technical domains
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of business solution and application integration Architecture Guiding Principles.
- Lead the development and documentation of architectural patterns and solution, integration and database designs for use in solutions. Provide expert consultancy and coaching on these to project teams.
- Track technologies and new business innovations, determine how they relate to our IT strategy, existing standards, platforms, patterns and lead the work to amend the existing assets or create new assets to reflect changes in the technology landscape.
- Collaborate closely with IT Architects to ensure alignment of Presentation layer, Information, Application and Technology architecture to the overall enterprise architecture principles and framework.
- Design knowledge of Infrastructure technologies like Active directory, LDAP, Router, switches, Server Hardware with all Leading OS like Windows, Redhat, Linux, AS400, DHCP, Radius, Cerficate Server, DNS, Application Load balancer, Link load balancer, fast DNS, CDN, Public certificates, global traffic manager, Data center design, Network Design for DC, DR and branches with MPLS, ILL, P2P, Bandwidth optimizer, SD WAN, Backup Infrastructure, Disaster recovery with RPO/RTO, Replication technologies, DRMS tool, Software platform like Java and .Net, Database platform like Oracle, SQL, DB2, Firewalls, IPS/IDS, Antivirus solution, Advance threat protection, End point solution, Citrix virtualization, 2FA solutions, Web Proxy, DLP, Data stage solution ,TACACS, NAC, IP telephony, Video conferencing solution, WAF, Unified storage, Flash storage, Recover point, Virtual tape Library, Physical tape library, Patch management, ITSM tools, Microsoft Exchange, M356, MS teams.
- Public cloud design knowledge of all the Leading cloud service providers like Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google with IIRDA related compliance points solutioning.
- Cyber security Advance SOC and SIEM related solutioning.
- Cloud adoption for Software and Platform as a service in multi-cloud, public cloud, hybrid cloud, private cloud with all required security compliance.
- License compliance knowledge for solutioning
Role:Solution Architect / Enterprise Architect
Salary: 35,00,000 - 60,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
VRS Advisory Services